In less than 120 minutes, 2009 will become past, and 2010 will become present. They said count your blessings to be grateful. I’m grateful for this years, I feel blessed….
- At the end of January, I was accepted at new company.
- February, not long after 1 year anniversary, she said: I Do
- March marks my first day at my new company
- In May, I’m officially home owner – or land owner to be exact
- In November, we are officially engaged
- Closing the year in December, I traveled to Vietnam
All in all, 2009 has been a great year. I might not achieve all my goals this year, but just by counting my blessing, I know I will have another great year in 2010….
Happy New Year….