From my travel experience, I kind of have a list of travel essentials that I need to make sure to have with me all the time. There are only three things, and I think all of them is applicable in case my house is on fire:
- Wallet. In it is ID, driving license, money, ATM and Credit Card, good to buy anything that I need
- Passport, because getting a new one is a hassle, and so I can still travel somewhere else if needed
- Mobile Phone, so I can be reached, and I can reach my friends and family to tell them that I’m safe
And these additional 2 is something outside my travel packing list, but I would definitely secure if my house is on fire.
- My backup hard drive. In it is all of my photo during my young, adulthood, and my son’s photo and video. Irreplaceable.
- And finally, my iPad, so I can still keep writing and blogging
This post is written in response to WordPress Daily Prompt: Burning Down the House. Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab?